- 51%

Chân máy Benro 3-Foot Articulating Base for Monopods (VT2)

( 2 )
B00O469EEY
Giá bán: 819.400 Đ
Giá cũ: 1.687.000 Đ
Bạn tiết kiệm: 867.600 Đ (51%)
Onncom
Thanh toán bằng điểm: 34 điểm
4 sản phẩm
Sản phẩm sẽ giao đến địa chỉ quý khách
vào khoảng ngày nếu quý khách thanh toán trong hôm nay.
+
  • Tình trạng hàng hóa
An tâm mua hàng
Cam kết nhập hàng chính hãng từ Mỹ. Hoặc hoàn tiền 200% nếu sai cam kết.
+ Xem chi tiết
Cam kết giá rẽ nhất
Cam kết giá rẽ nhất, sẽ giảm giá thấp hơn những nơi nào bán rẽ hơn.
+ Xem chi tiết
Cam kết thời gian
Vận chuyển
+ Hàng kho VN: 1-2 ngày
+ Hàng kho US: 7-14 ngày
+ Xem chi tiết

Description

Benro’s 3-leg base adds mobility and stability to your current monopod. The VT2will fit monopods with a removable 3/8" threaded foot. It also includes a tool-free wingnut style-locking knob so you can prevent the 3-leg base from moving if needed.

Benro's premier 3-Leg Locking Base adds mobility and stability to your monopod.

Attaches to any monopod with a 3/8"-16 female threaded foot.

Features a tool-free wingnut style locking knob that prevents the 3-leg base from rolling and allows for smooth, cinematic pans and tilt movements.

Ideal for location shooting or for studio use.

Limited 3-Year Warranty (Extended to 5-Years with Online Registration).

Features

Brand:
Benro
Dành cho:
  • Nam
Colors:
Black

Video

Reviews

This was one of my first video sticks I ever got and I still carry it over my shoulder to this day. It's compact and works just as you'd expect it. As long as your expectations are accurate, and you understand and realize that you're not going to get proper pan/tilt drag adjustments at this price point, then this will serve you very, very well. The natural drag amount is very nice for both pan and tilt, and you can actually kinda-sorta add drag to the tilt by moving the tilt-lock slightly. YMMV with that though.

Also, this is the newer version with the red lock ring at the base. I find this to be a great feature and much prefer it over the older one without it, or the similar Manfrotto monopod, which also doesn't have as quick of a lock down there. Just lift it up, flick that ring tight or loose, and lean it or lock it however you like.
The Benro Monopod is a very well made sturdy mononpod that can be used in a variety of conditions. Monopods are valuable in crowded or limited space venues or when traveling in the field. The legs fold up against the body of the device and lock in place as well as locking in place in the fully deployed position. Once the legs are deployed you may lock them into place or allow to body of the monopod to swivel to meet your needs. The product has the option to remove the legs if you wish. The locking tabs are secure and appear not to slip once closed. The top of the monopod has a very nice high density grip for a secure hold.

This model does not come with a quick release camera mount or a ball head. Depending upon your needs,I would recommend purchasing one or both. Overall I would recommend this product.
Viết bình luận

Available additional product options

Chân máy Benro Aluminum 4 Series Twist-Lock Monopod w/ 3-Foot Articulating Base (A48TD) - 41%
Giá cũ: 3.615.000 Đ Giá bán: 2.144.900 Đ
+
Chân máy Benro Aluminum 3 Series Flip-Lock Monopod w/ 3-Foot Articulating Base (A38FD) - 47%
Giá cũ: 3.615.000 Đ Giá bán: 1.903.900 Đ
+

Available additional product options

Chân máy Benro Aluminum 4 Series Twist-Lock Monopod w/ 3-Foot Articulating Base (A48TD) - 41%
Giá cũ: 3.615.000 Đ Giá bán: 2.144.900 Đ
+
Chân máy Benro Aluminum 3 Series Flip-Lock Monopod w/ 3-Foot Articulating Base (A38FD) - 47%
Giá cũ: 3.615.000 Đ Giá bán: 1.903.900 Đ
+