T1064071103100
Giá bán: 7.490.039 Đ
Giá cũ: 10.845.000 Đ
Bạn tiết kiệm: 3.354.961 Đ (31%)
Onncom
+
  • Tình trạng hàng hóa
An tâm mua hàng
Cam kết nhập hàng chính hãng từ Mỹ. Hoặc hoàn tiền 200% nếu sai cam kết.
+ Xem chi tiết
Cam kết giá rẽ nhất
Cam kết giá rẽ nhất, sẽ giảm giá thấp hơn những nơi nào bán rẽ hơn.
+ Xem chi tiết
Cam kết thời gian
Vận chuyển
+ Hàng kho VN: 1-2 ngày
+ Hàng kho US: 7-14 ngày
+ Xem chi tiết

Description

Silver-tone stainless steel case with a silver-tone stainless steel bracelet. Black bezel. Silver dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement with a 72-hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Transparent case back. Round case shape, case size: 42.5 mm, case thickness: 12.7 mm. Band width: 22 mm. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Watch label: Swiss Made. Tissot V8 Automatic Silver Dial Men's Watch T1064071103100.

Features

Brand:
Tissot

Additional info

Category:
Watches
Department:
Watches
Internal ID:
TIST1064071103100
UPC Code:
Warranty:
2 Year Jomashop Warranty

Band

Band Color:
Silver-tone
Band Material:
Stainless Steel
Band Type:
Bracelet
Band Width:
22 mm

Case

Case Back:
Transparent
Case Material:
Stainless Steel
Case Shape:
Round
Case Size:
42.5 mm
Case Thickness:
12.7 mm

Dial

Bezel Color:
Silver-tone
Bezel Material:
Stainless Steel with a Black Aluminium Top Ring
Crystal:
Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Dial Color:
Silver
Dial Type:
Analog
Hands:
Silver-tone
Second Markers:
Minute Markers around the outer rim

Features

Calendar:
Date display at the 3 o'clock position
Features:
Calendar, Stainless Steel
Functions:
Date, Hour, Minute, Second
Water Resistance:
100 meters / 330 feet

Information

Model:
T1064071103100
Movement:
Automatic
Power Reserve:
72 hours
Series:
V8
Watch Label:
Swiss Made

Video

Reviews

Great watch for the price.
Great watch for the price. Wish it had the hack feature when setting the time.
Solid watch but not premium.
Fairly nice watch that looks great. Keeps decent time for an auto. It is a bit heavy but probably due to the extra heavy band. The band sizes easily with plenty of options for this type clasp. Does not have a screw down crown. It is windable but not hackable... Strange... Overall, it's 3 and 3/4 stars. There are better deals to be found with a better movement.
great watch
great watch
Beautifully simple yet classy
Very nice watch. Classic design and look. Had this watch for a couple weeks now and haven’t found any quarks. I would say that I’m not accustom to the sapphire crystal on the back and it causes my wrist to sweat a little more than normal on hot and humid days - it’s not anything that would prevent me from buying this watch again. Keeps time better than my Tag
Great watch at a good value
Took a bit longer than expected to arrive, but still arrived under a month (considering am overseas). Was at first a bit hesitant to buy this watch because of the Swissmatic Movement (ETA C15.111) but I really loved the design of this watch so I went ahead and bought the watch. The face of the watch is slightly textured and the design looks clean and crisp. I specifically bought this design with the numbers in the bezel because I've read in the reviews that the one with alternating numbers and dots don't line up exactly to the seconds in the dial. My only gripe about this watch is the lume on the hands which is quite poor. You can hardly see it at night and it doesn't last that long. The case of the watch is also big but surprisingly wears well on my wrist. The hand is non-hackable so it's a bit difficult to set to the exact second. When setting the time, you have to turn it counterclockwise to kind of stop the seconds hand from moving. With regards to the movement, the watch has surprised me. When in my wrist it losses gains +/- 1 sec. When not on my wrist and laid down at night or over the weekend, that's when it losses/gains by +/-6 seconds. Which really surprised me. I was expecting a gain/loss of +/- 10 seconds per day. It's still too early to tell if the gain/loss will hold. But for now, the average gain/loss for the duration i had the week is -0.20 sec/day. I know this won't hold. Currently, I lay my watch at night face-up. My other watches I keep in a watch winder but since this watch has a long power reserve, I opted to keep it lying face up when not in use. The watch can also be manually winded counter clockwise, it took me a while to figure this out. Since the movement is non-serviceable, only time will tell how long it will last. But based on Tissot Service Center it should last a long time. When I pressed them to give a number they said it should last at least seven years before I have to have it checked. It can also be demagnetized but it cannot be regulated (which was my initial concern). But so far I am happy with it's accuracy. Overall, the watch is great everyday watch at a good value. The experience with this watch has made me a fan of Tissot.
Outstanding Value!
The Tissot V8 Automatic is truly an outstanding value. The fit and finish is superb. The movement is modern, durable and highly accurate. For it's price it is terrific. Has been getting far more wrist time in my collection than I had anticipated. Definitely a keeper!
Very nice watch for the
Very nice watch for the money.
Everything went as planned. No
Everything went as planned. No surprises.
Viết bình luận